Rebuildable Atomizer In ALL Stainless Steel with Glass Tank
This is the same item as the AGA-Tiamat Plus except it does not come with a plastic tank, it comes with the glass preinstalled.
Check the stock on the AGA-T+ as it's the same item and comes with a plastic tank free until we run out.
New! an affordable COMPLETELY STAINLESS rebuildable atomizer with a CLEAR tank system holding up to 3.2+ml
Every part is stainless unlike the Tiamat which has non stainless screws and center posts.
1. All Stainless parts
2. SMOOTH EDGED Glass Tank
3. Positionable 1.2mm air hole with rotating (but not lose) top cap
4. New smooth stainless bottom design
5. Comes with mesh and coil
6. New Gasket Design, no longer Orings. Gasket seals the tank with a wrapped lip
NOTE: Wash out the glass tube and the unit itself, I repeat WASH OUT the glass tube and the unit itself before first use.
These are machined devices and you'd want to make 100% sure there are no shavings or any bits left over.
Most rebuildable atomizers are not for beginners as it takes some patience and skill to get working properly. This one comes with Stainless Steel Mesh but if you choose to stick with the standard wick and coil setup you can simply purchase premade wick and coil.
Made with all Stainless steel parts glass tank. This comes with ss mesh and coil but can be used with wick and coil.
Can be disassembled and put back together in minutes, very easy to clean, use and rebuild with some experience or practice.
20.4mm Overall Diameter (Tank)
22.5mm Overall Diameter (Outer shell)
60mm Overall Length assembled (without drip tip)
1 AGA-T2 Unit partially assembled with Glass Tank
1 Parts Kit:
(3) Extra Orings (1) Extra grommet seal (1) Extra Screw (1) Extra Washer (1) piece of SS Mesh (400) 45mmx45mm (1) nichrome wire 100mm
Check out how the new drips tips (made by the ame company) look on the Tiamat! Sharp!
You can find these in the Drip tip section under "Stainless Drip tips"
Please note: due to the rebuildable nature of this item, there are no refunds and no exchanges. Vape quality with the included mesh is not warrantied as it is fully customizable. You can change it to suit your needs. I have had several people order a rebuildable only to ask for refunds because they did not know how to get it working, I cannot resell used rebuilables, please... keep this in mind.
Direct From Rolygate at ECF... a Warning:
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it may damage the device it is used on.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV such as a Silver Bullet, that will not be destroyed by a short circuit.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
7. These items have inherent risks and may go faulty at any time even if they were originally in good working order. The owner bears the cost of equipment damaged as a result.
8. RAs or RTAs must only be used on equipment that cannot be seriously damaged or harm the user. In practice this could mean an electrical device with a hot spring (fuse) or an electronic device that will not activate if there is a short-circuit (a dead short). Unfused devices or unprotected electronic devices will suffer damage when used with a faulty RA or RTA.
copied from ECF forums.
Posted by BruceTech on 1st Sep 2013
This is my second one, I bought one for home and I wanted one for work. The AGA-T2 is great !!!
Posted by KerryE on 22nd Aug 2013
Vapes like a champ!!! Tank volume is enough for almost two full days of vaping before I refill. I'm planning on boring out the wick hole to fit a larger ceramic wick. So many options with this RBA
Posted by Unknown on 12th Jul 2013
The vape is great and it's not hard to set up, would be 5 stars if they would use a screw on the positive post. Those thumb screws are a pain.
Posted by IlanB on 23rd Jun 2013
This is a great RBA and provides excellent vapor and flavor. I will recommend getting the glass tank elsewhere because the one I received from DV with my AGA T2 is crooked on one end causing juice to leak out onto my battery. I hear ibtanked has better replacements that fit.
Posted by BruceB on 15th Jun 2013
I Have two AGA version 1's, they are heavy and bulky. The new version is sleek and clean. The only loss of a star is the large air hole, I like a tighter draw
Posted by Unknown on 16th May 2013
I love it atty, vapes like a champ and puts out clouds.