AGT Titanium Rebuildable Atomizer
From what I am told by the manufacturer this atomizer is made of titanium.
All small parts are made of 304 stainless steel (screws, nuts and post) Has a glass tank.
No drip tip or parts included, this is completely do it yourself, you will need the wick/coil/ss mesh for however you wish to set this up.
Width 17.50 mm
Height: 50.19 mm
Comes with a small parts page with a small piece of mesh and coil wire
Very small unit, but you would be one of the first to have titanium!
Please note: due to the rebuildable nature of this item, there are no refunds and no exchanges unless there is a defective part out of the box. Vape quality is not warrantied as it is fully customizable.
Eric's Notes & Warnings on rebuildable Atomizers
1. DiscountVapers is not responsible for any damages or injuries sustained from the misuse or abuse of this item. DiscountVapers does not manufacture this product, it is a China item.
2. This item is sold with the intent that the user will use standard ohms (single coil setups between 1.8-4.0ohms) and be familiar with coil building and battery safety, this device is NOT for beginners.
3. Because this is a DIY customizable device, we cannot offer you instruction on how to use it or warranty it's usefulness or safety.
4. It is becoming popular to do "subohms" on rebuildable atomizing devices. We do not cover subohm vaping in any way and do not condone it. You must be familiar with all aspects of sub or even low ohms (anything below 1.8ohms) before using this rebuildable atomizer in that manner or you WILL cause damage to the battery, mod, the attached device and/or yourself. DiscountVapers provides NO information on subohm vaping and we consider it dangerous, please do NOT use this rebuildable atomizer for subohms.
5. Please read the warning below from a knowledgeable source at ECF
While you can do whatever you like with your purchases, we ask that you practice safety with your devices and batteries and if you have questions you contact us first or consult a reputable source before using your devices. If this is your first rebuildable, please do not hesitate to ask any questions before using, while we cannot teach you how to build coils, we will answer any safety questions you might have. This device is not an out of the box vaping device and must be customized by the user. It is assumed you have the required knowledge to use it.
Direct From Rolygate at ECF... a Warning:
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it may damage the device it is used on.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV such as a Silver Bullet, that will not be destroyed by a short circuit.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
7. These items have inherent risks and may go faulty at any time even if they were originally in good working order. The owner bears the cost of equipment damaged as a result.
8. RAs or RTAs must only be used on equipment that cannot be seriously damaged or harm the user. In practice this could mean an electrical device with a hot spring (fuse) or an electronic device that will not activate if there is a short-circuit (a dead short). Unfused devices or unprotected electronic devices will suffer damage when used with a faulty RA or RTA.
copied from ECF forums.
Posted by pandemonium on 20th Mar 2014
This RBA is very small and very light (and this is a great thing IMO). Tank capacity is just enough for me to vape on for about 6 hours before needing to be refilled. The fill screw is unnecessary (wicks better without due to air flow), and the wick hole is really tiny. I've gotten pretty good at making small wicks out of SS mesh around very fine needles and microcoil wraps, but if you're not patient you may want to try something with a little more size to the fill and wick holes. I've seen that people will drill these holes larger. The air flow hole 'has' to sit right in front of the wick, or it won't vape well. This RBA is finicky, but once you learn its quirks, it'll provide a very pleasurable vape!
This may be obvious, but I would like to note that the titanium is a low grade, seeing as I managed to drop it (around 4ft) and it sufficiently scarred the tank.