Anyvape Rockii RTA - Stainless*Subohms*
The Rockii RTA is launched by Anyvape, to bring the Vapers an atomizer with dense vape and purest flavor. Its unique TwistLock and Anti-leakage design ensure a better vaping experience. The improved TwistLock cap applies the crown design, and twists more easily, with just a slight twist the top slots open wide for easy filling of liquids. Anti-leak design applies a pumping rod action offering better tank sealing. The RBA contains U-shaped 2 coil fixing pillars with 4 hole design which can hold two wires easily.
Note: this item is an RTA and as such does not come with installed coils, this is a DIY device and you should be familiar with installing your own coils and wicking materials. This is NOT ready out of the box.
Anti-leakage with TwistLock Technology
Easiest & Most Practical Top Filling
Big & Smooth Airflow
17mm Big Deck. 2 Clapton Coils available
2 poles * 2 holes/pole
1x Rockii RTA
1x User manual
1x Box of DIY coil and silicone o-rings
Warning: This is a sub-ohm resistance tank and can utilize your own sub-ohm resistance coils! If you're using an electronic mod, make sure it and the battery you use (if removable) can handle the ohms rating you use.
This item is an RTA and is DIY, please be familiar with building your own coils, sub ohms and all the things that go with it, like proper mod and battery selection and use of such.
Clean all parts before using, the glass, the base and the top! Please be careful with this tank, it is made of glass and can shatter and break if dropped. Breakage of the tank is not warrantied. Filling this unit is different from the other tanks as it is filled from the top! read the manual!
When building this tank or removing parts, please be sure to clean and dry all parts. When refilling, changing the coil make sure the center tube is on properly and tight, not having it all put together properly will result in leaking. Do not overtighten the top or bottom base, finger tight is good. I grasp the top and bottom with both hands (one on top the other on the base) and twist slowly until it stops, it does not need to be tightened more than that, over tightening can cause breakage. Glass Breakage or drops are not covered under any warranty.
Do not store in pockets, try not to drop them and be careful putting them back together.
Coil heads are not warrantied, neither is the glass. as this is a new product, I suggest you purchase one to try it out.
Eric's Notes & Warnings on rebuildable Atomizers
1. DiscountVapers is not responsible for any damages or injuries sustained from the misuse or abuse of this item. DiscountVapers does not manufacture this product, it is a China item.
2. This item is sold with the intent that the user will be familiar with coil building and battery safety, this device is NOT for beginners.
3. Because this is a DIY customizable device, we cannot offer you instruction on how to use it or warranty it's usefulness or safety.
4. It is becoming popular to do "subohms" on rebuildable atomizing devices. We do not cover subohm vaping in any way and do not condone it. You must be familiar with all aspects of sub or even low ohms (anything below 1.8ohms) before using this rebuildable atomizer in that manner or you WILL cause damage to the battery, mod, the attached device and/or yourself. DiscountVapers provides NO information on subohm vaping and we consider it dangerous, please do NOT use this rebuildable atomizer for subohms.
5. Please read the warning below from a knowledgeable source at ECF
Vendors: NO VENDOR SALES
I really like this RTA. It is an ADVANCED RTA, so if you are a beginner, it is not for you. When building the deck, the skirting will need to be added to lock the deck into the base before you can test, which blocks the coils. You may need to disassemble and reassemble a few times to get it just right. Once built, it is one of the better RTAs out there.