DV eGo Twist - 900mah - Pink
(Manufactured for us not a JoyE product and is priced less due to the name)
eGo Twist variable voltage battery is the latest variable voltage battery. Each battery has inner smart buck-boost converter, which can adjust voltage output from 3.2v ~ 4.8v by spinning the knob at the bottom. Each increment is 0.2v. The voltage output will not decrease until battery need charging.
3 methods of Protections:
1. Short Circuit Protection: If short circuit happens, the battery will shut down. The battery won't go back to work until short circuit ends.
2. 8 second shutoff (hold button for 8 seconds it will shut off)
3. Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.3v, the batery will shut down.
Brand: DV (function is identical to JoyE)
Shipping weight: 55g
Size: Length 102.96mm/Diameter 14mm
Battery Only, this is not a kit.
This can be charged with any eGo charging cable, we suggest our version which has extra protection
Important: Please Read our battery safety guide here on proper charging and other saftey tips
New in the Updated DV Twist battery:
1. Uses Desay A+ batteries (same as Joye)
2. Utilizes a 4mm length band connector head so there will less chance of a battery top coming off when placed in a pocket.
(this is the part of the top switch that slides into the battery case, you can't see it)
3. A Sponge on BOTH ends of the internal battery to prevent shorting due to liquids or wires touching
* The eGo Twist battery's button has a 5-click On/Off lock.
* A fully charged eGo Twist variable voltage battery can last up to 6 hours.
* Using the battery at a higher voltage output will drain the battery faster than at a lower voltage. We suggest you to start with a low voltage and increase the voltage gradually until you find the right voltage for your atomizer/cartomizer.
* best results with cartomizers ohms at 2.0 and above.
* Because of the knurled dial if this is put in a pocket it can rotate on you if it catched on the fabric, so do not store in a pocket.
How to charge:
* The battery can be charged by eGo/eGo T /eGo C Mega Powered USB Charger directly.
* Charging time: 3.5 hours
* Do not store batteries with clearomizers attached in a purse
* Do not keep a battery in your pocket pressure and bends can cause batteries to be damaged.
Better internal battery and other improvements make this a winner to me, but it's got our name on it so it darn well should be :)
This item is for the battery only, it is not a kit. You will need a charger cable if you do not already have one. This item will accept any standard USB ego charging cable.
We have USB Cable Chargers here
Our Battery Knowledgebase is an important resource for your battery purchase and safety, we recommend you view the following pages.
Learn more about Battery Safety here.
Learn more about Battery Care here.
Learn more about Battery "mah" here
Learn more about Battery Life here.