E2 Apollo Twist variable voltage Battery 1100mah
This battery will fit any eGo threading cartomizer or clearomizer, CE4's, E1, E2, E3 and anything with a inner well will fit flush with no need for any adpater
Battery is a variable voltage 1100mAH - this does not light up like the standard E2's.
E2 Apollo eGo Twist variable voltage battery is the latest variable voltage battery. Each battery has inner smart buck-boost converter, which can adjust voltage output from 3.2v ~ 4.8v by spinning the knob at the bottom. Each increment is 0.2v. The voltage output will not decrease until battery need charging.
3 methods of Protections:
1. Short Circuit Protection: If short circuit happens, the battery will shut down. The battery won't go back to work until short circuit ends.
2. 10 seconds shutoff (hold button for 10 seconds it will shut off)
3. Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.3v, the batery will shut down.
4. Has 5 click shut off protection
Brand: ESCO (function is identical to JoyE twist)
Size:Length 105mm/Diameter 20.6mm (at it's widest point)
* The E2 Apollo eGo Twist battery's button has a 5-click On/Off lock.
* A fully charged E2 Apollo eGo Twist variable voltage battery can last up to 6 hours.
* Using the battery at a higher voltage output will drain the battery faster than at a lower voltage. We suggest you to start with a low voltage and increase the voltage gradually until you find the right voltage for your atomizer/cartomizer.
* best results with cartomizers ohms at 2.0 and above.
How to charge:
* The battery can be charged by eGo/eGo T /eGo C Mega Powered USB Charger directly.
* Charging time: 3.5 hours
Posted by Unknown on 7th Nov 2012
This is actually my second one of these. The first one I ordered was a 900mah and loved it until I broke it (not DVs fault but mine).
When I got this I first thought it was the 900mah because it felt similar in size. After remembering I kept the parts from the 900mah, I compared them side-by-side.
This 1100mah is slightly larger than the 900mah but not huge. It's definitely not petite but it's a good size for gripping in the palm. Good solid materials, good solid feel, great styling.
The only thing I will warn about is the top piece will come off if you're careless like me. I had the same problem with the 900mah one and other eGo type designs I've owned. It must just be a common issue.
I've broken 3 eGo batteries by dropping them in my pocket with a tank still attached. The connector top piece is just pushed into the body with nothing holding it in solidly. If you have it in your pocket with a tank attached, any bending or pressure on the tank will cause the whole top of the battery to come off.
Once the top pops off, there's very little room for it to move because the wires inside are very short. If too much tension is put on the wires they will come loose from the chip and then you've got spare parts unless you're skilled at soldering on computer chips (I'm not).
The best way to ensure you never have any problem is to always disconnect any tank, atomizer or cartomizer from the battery before dropping it in your pocket. This will keep from putting a bind on the connector.