Efest LUC V2 multifunction Digital charger
1. HD mini LCD screen to display precise voltage and battery capacity level.
2. Each charging channel has independent display of charging status.
3. Automatically adjusting discharge current to charge different size battery.
4. 4 kinds of protection as over-discharging, over-voltage, short-circuit and reverse polarity protection.
5. Automatically stopped when full changed.
6. With DC wide voltage (12-24V) charging mode
Please note: the box is large and will need to go priority
Brand Name: EfestLUC
Input voltage: DC 12-24V
Output voltage: 4.1 ±1%
500mA CC current : > 450mA
1000mAh CC current: > 950mA
Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V ± 0.05V
TC Current, 0.5-1A: ≤60-120mA
Auto recharging Threshold Value voltage: 3.9V ± 0.15mA
Activation Voltage ( battery voltage < 2V): 0.45 ±0.15mA
Operation Temperature: 0-40°C
Storage Temperature : -40 - +70°C
Compatible batteries: 10440, 16340, 18350, 18500, 18650, 26650 and so on.
Certification: CE, RoHs, UL( for the plug)
1. Once the external Power or car charger adapter (not included) is connected with the LUC charger, the system begins to self-inspect and battery inspection.
2. LUC charger can change between 500mA or 1000mA current up to different size batteries. Automatically changes to 500mA when batteries is: 10440, 16340, 14500, 18350, 18500, 17500, or changes to 1000mA when battery is: 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650, 22650 batteries. CV is 4.23V.
3. LCD display ‘Er’(short for Error), charger will be stopped charging automatically when battery voltage is under 2V within 5 seconds, “Er” mark on LCD screen will disappear once battery were took off.
4. Charging Status
Charging: with battery voltage and the sign of capacity flickers on LCD screen.
- cell full charged: with battery voltage and the sign of capacity is marked three lines without flicker.
- cells full charged: with battery voltage and the sign of capacity is marked four lines without flicker.
5. When inserting a battery with the wrong positive or negative end, LCD will shows ‘Error’ and stop charging, please insert the batteries to be correct polarity.