Sorry, we are currenty out of stock.
Please check back with us soon.
eGo USB Rapid Charger - 420mAh
This charger has now been updated and branded to DV specifications.
It now has added back-flow prevention, thermal protection as well as overcharge protection.
Please note the connector is not gold, that is just a poor picture.
A separate dedicated charger cable for your eGo. This cable will charge any eGo sealed battery on our website.
No more need to buy a kit, just order a spare charger cable and you are set to go anywhere.
This charger will work with any USB socket or wall charger.
Charge in your USB car socket, adapter, computer or wall socket!
Output: 4.2V - 420mAh
Potential Issue to be aware of:
I have noticed that when used with the Smoktech emax, the emax does not go green when fully charged, instead it's LED just shuts off while the charger still shows red. I do not know why but will investigate. My assumption is that because the DV 420 charger has better battery and power circutry protection in it and combined with the emax's new tech something is not playing nice. When the LED goes out on the emax, it is charged. On most batteries it will just turn Green.
This charger is not recommended for 510 batteries due to the higher output and may cause damage to low mAh batteries. If used with an AC wall adapter, this requires a 5 volt, 500mA output. This is the recommended battery for the eGo battery and all other devices that require 420mA output.
Also practice safe charging always, by purchasing this item you agree to follow some basic safety procedures:
Safe Charging utilizes the following steps:
1. Always attach your device after you have connected the cable to the wall socket or USB port
2. Do not attach your cable to a USB port or wall charger not rated at 5 volts
3. Do not ever leave batteries charging unattended. Do not leave the room, the house or go to sleep with it charging.
4. Always check a new cable or charging device within the first few minutes.
5. Do not leave your device connected any longer than it needs to be. When it is fully charged, remove it from the chargng cable and remove the cable from the USB port or wall charger.
6. Do not charge "mods" with this cable. This is only for eGo batteries charged from the top.
I am not trying to scare you away from charging, but you need to follow safe practices. Plastic melts, devices short, things happen, be safe.