Sorry, we are currenty out of stock.
Please check back with us soon.
Eleaf iStick 60W TC Mod- Body Only - Black
iStick TC60W, a new innovation of iStick series battery, with a different appearance entirely and has removable magnetic battery covers, the 60TC adopts newly introduced technical element of temperature control. It will bring out a unique vaping experience without any dry hit by adjusting temperature setting. Despite the small size, it can reach 60W. Moreover, all stainless steel threads and elastic spring connector endow it with strong wear resistance. With temperature control function, less power and e-liquid consumption will also be a plus.
Please note: this is "mod only", meaning the only items in the package will be the mod and a USB Charging cable you will need a 65mm length or smaller 18650 battery to power this mod.
Both TC-Ni and regular VW mode available with max 60W output. With OLED screen displaying, and precise buttons for adjustment, it's a handy and excellent small size TC MOD for you!
These are the new Temperature control iSticks. This means this iStick can handle any temperature controlled devices AND any other device 510 or eGo device you may have (ego's require the istick adapter or any 510 to ego adapter)
What does temperature control mean? Simply put newer devices on the market (2015) are coming out with temperature sensitive coils and ned devices that can accurately read the temperatire generated. This is a saftey feature. It does NOT mean other non "TC" devices are unsafe, simply that using this device with a TC coil is possible. You can use this iStick as you would any mod.
1. Temperature control function: By adjusting temperature in TC mode(Nickel 200), you can enjoy different vaping experience at different temperature settings.
2. Less power and e-liquid consumption: With temperature control function, it will consume much less battery power and e-liquid in TC mode(Nickel 200) than in VW mode.
3. Clear OLED display: In typical VW mode, the OLED screen displays battery power, resistance, voltage and wattage clearly. You can see clearly battery power, resistance, wattage and temperature in innovative TC mode(Nickel 200).
4. Accurate reading of resistance: The reading of resistance becomes more accurate with the number down to the second decimal point.
5. Stainless steel threads and spring connector:
As a member of iStick series device, it retains stainless steel threads for strong wear resistance and spring connector for high adaptability.
6. Attached necklace hole:
The necklace hole on the battery body are specially attached for ease of always carrying the device with you.
How to charge?
The battery power indicator on the screen of iStick TC60W will keep flashing when the remaining power is less than 10%. The 18650 cell can be charged in the iStick TC60W through USB port at the bottom of the device via 1A wall adaptor or charged with a separate battery charger. If charging the 18650 cell in the iStick TC60W, the battery indicator will keep flashing during charging and the screen will go out when fully charged.
The battery indicator will keep flashing during charging and the screen will go out when fully charged.
This is the body only , and comesonly the mod itself, no battery is included.
Frame Color: Black, Silver
Cell type: 18650 cells (eLaef recommends Sony US18650VTC4 but you can get whichever battery suits your ohm needs)
Thread Type: 510 Thread
Rated Output Wattage: 1-60W
0.05-1.0 ohm - Nickel 200 / Titanium Coil (TC-Ni/Ti mode)
0.15-3.5 ohm - Kanthal Coil (VW mode)
100-315℃/200-600℉ (TC-Ni/Ti mode)
Stealth on/off: press the fire button and down button simultaneously when the battery is on to switch between Stealth on and Stealth off mode. In the Stealth on mode, you can vape with the OLED screen off and you can press the fire button one time to see current setting.
Switch display mode: keep pressing up and down button simultaneously for two seconds when the battery if off, the screen display will rotate 180 degrees.
Multimode: Shift between TC-Ni (temperature control) and VW modes (normal): long press the menu button to shift modes.
Turn on/off: you can power it on or off by 5 consecutive clicks on the button.
Adjust the wattage: Press the up-and-down arrow buttons to increase or decrease the voltage/wattage. Keep pressing the up/down arrow button, voltage/wattage will increase or decrease slowly at first, then they will increase/decrease at a constant high speed. The number will stop increasing/decreasing when you loosen the up/down arrow button.
How to charge
iStick 60W TC can be charged through USB port near the top of battery or just remove the battery and use your own battery charger. It will take 5/6 hours to charge the battery via 1A wall adaptor.
You Will Receive:
1 x 60W Eleaf iStick TC Mod
1 x USB Charging cable
- No battery is in this purchase, you will need an 18650 65mm battery to power the mod
Once you have your battery (purchased seperately), you can also use a standard USB charging cable with any wall adapter you might already have or just use a computer USB to charge it.
Just another well rounded, well made mod from eLeaf, the included temperature control is a plus even if you do not have TC devices as it is "future proof".
1. DiscountVapers is not responsible for any damages or injuries sustained from the misuse or abuse of this product. DiscountVapers does not manufacture this product.
2. We strongly recommend that you purchase IMR type batteries for this mod and also not cheap off the shelf types.
3. It is becoming popular to do "subohms". We do not cover subohm vaping in any way and do not condone it. Please note that subohms requires a much higher current and amp draw than standard devices. You must use proper batteries with the required amp draw and be familiar with all aspects of sub or even low ohms (anything below 1.6ohms) before using this mod in that manner or you WILL cause damage to the mod, the attached device and/or yourself. DiscountVapers provides NO information on subohm vaping and we consider it dangerous, please do NOT use this mod for subohms.
While you can do whatever you like with your purchases, we ask that you practice safety with your devices and batteries and if you have questions you contact us first or consult a reputable source before using a mod. If this is your first high watt mod, please do not hesitate to ask any questions before using.