GreenSound eGo-T Pro 650mah - Red
Each battery has short protection, 5 click turn on/off and low charge indicator.
It is non regulated which means this battery will start off between 4.1-4.2v off the charger until it reaches approximately 3.4v.
(please keep this in mind when using lower ohm atomizer devices)
4 methods of Protection:
1. Short Circuit Protection: If short circuit occurs, the battery will shut down. The battery will not go back to work until short circuit ends.
2. 8 seconds shutoff
3. Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.3v, the button will blink 10 times and shut down and require a charge.
Size: Length 71mm/Diameter 14mm
Battery Only, this is not a kit.
This can be charged with any eGo charging cable, we suggest our version which has extra protection
* best results with device ohms at 2.0 and above. As this battery comes off a charger at 4.2 using lower ohms can cause issues with the atomizer.
DO NOT USE this on anything less than 2.0ohms, it is NOT made for it. Subohms is NOT to be used with this battery.
How to charge:
* The battery can be charged by any USB ego Charger.
* The button will blink 10 times when it needs to be charged
* The button light will stay ON when charging
* Charging time: 2.5 hours (approx)
Charge this battery when it needs charging, do not leave on the charger all the time or to top off for better length of life.
Keep the top clean and free of liquid and debris, the new protection sponge pads help with leaking but it's best not to get liquid into any battery.
Don't run over it with a truck :)
At end of life, dispose of properly in authorized recycle center (check your town/city regulations)
Follow our battery safety tips here
GreeenSound has a history of higherquality battery production which makes this a step up from standard eGo-T batteries.
This item is for the battery only, it is not a kit. You will need a charger cable if you do not already have one. This item will accept any standard USB ego charging cable.
We have USB Cable Chargers here
Our Battery Knowledgebase is an important resource for your battery purchase and safety, we recommend you view the following pages.
Learn more about Battery Safety here.
Learn more about Battery Care here.
Learn more about Battery "mah" here
Learn more about Battery Life here.