Ehpro Revel RDTA atomizer
Ehpro Revel RDTA atomizer is one of EHpro latest original designal and manufacture atomizer. This is a beautifully designed original RDTA hybrid atomizer from EHpro and is stunning in terms of its looks, but it doesn't stop there. It is a combination RDA and RBA, combining the best of both worlds. It is comprised of stainless steel and pyrex glass and features an adjustable copper connector. A worthwhile addition to any collection, the price is well below that of atomizers that offer similar features.
Combination with RDA and RBA
304 stainless body
Pyrex glass tank
Adjustable copper connectors
8 adjustable airflow vents
Rotary base, easier to change and fix heating wires
For 22mm diameter mod
Material : Glass, Stainless steel
Thread Type: 510
Tank Capacity : 2.5ml
Product size (L x W x H) : 5.2 x 2.2 x 2.2 cm / 2.04 x 0.86 x 0.86 inches
No instructions come with this unit, it is assumed you will know how to make it work.
Warranty on this item: NONE, we do not warranty rebuildables or the parts that come with them. This is an advanced device and you should not buy it if you are not familiar with them. The plastic tank to me seems like the threads would strip fairly easily, this is NOT warrantied in any way. I will do my best to get replacable parts for this item but there is no guaranty that I will.
Please wash and inspect your purchase throughly, these are machined items and can contain shavings or particles you need to remove.
I do not know anything about this unit except for what is in this post, I don't generally use rebuildables but I offer them due to demand. This unit is made by ehpro.
Please note: due to the rebuildable nature of this item, there are no refunds and no exchanges unless there is a defective part out of the box. Vape quality is not warrantied as it is fully customizable.
Eric's Notes & Warnings on rebuildable Atomizers
1. DiscountVapers is not responsible for any damages or injuries sustained from the misuse or abuse of this item. DiscountVapers does not manufacture this product, it is a China item.
2. This item is sold with the intent that the user will use standard ohms (single coil setups between 1.8-4.0ohms) and be familiar with coil building and battery safety, this device is NOT for beginners.
3. Because this is a DIY customizable device, we cannot offer you instruction on how to use it or warranty it's usefulness or safety.
4. It is becoming popular to do "subohms" on rebuildable atomizing devices. We do not cover subohm vaping in any way and do not condone it. You must be familiar with all aspects of sub or even low ohms (anything below 1.8ohms) before using this rebuildable atomizer in that manner or you WILL cause damage to the battery, mod, the attached device and/or yourself. DiscountVapers provides NO information on subohm vaping and we consider it dangerous, please do NOT use this rebuildable atomizer for subohms.
5. Please read the warning below from a knowledgeable source at ECF
While you can do whatever you like with your purchases, we ask that you practice safety with your devices and batteries and if you have questions you contact us first or consult a reputable source before using your devices. If this is your first rebuildable, please do not hesitate to ask any questions before using, while we cannot teach you how to build coils, we will answer any safety questions you might have. This device is not an out of the box vaping device and must be customized by the user. It is assumed you have the required knowledge to use it.
Direct From Rolygate at ECF... a Warning:
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it may damage the device it is used on.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV such as a Silver Bullet, that will not be destroyed by a short circuit.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
7. These items have inherent risks and may go faulty at any time even if they were originally in good working order. The owner bears the cost of equipment damaged as a result.
8. RAs or RTAs must only be used on equipment that cannot be seriously damaged or harm the user. In practice this could mean an electrical device with a hot spring (fuse) or an electronic device that will not activate if there is a short-circuit (a dead short). Unfused devices or unprotected electronic devices will suffer damage when used with a faulty RA or RTA.
copied from ECF forums.