Aspire CF VV Battery - 1600mah - Black
The Aspire CF is a new design on the twist type variable voltage batteries
This battery series features stainless steel endpoints, a metal button, and a carbon fiber coated tube. The Aspire CF Batteries contain a revolutionary spring connector. This unique technology ensures that there will always be a strong connection between the battery and e-cigarette tank. The structural design and control circuit of this battery series makes using it extremely reliable and stable.
To Turn ON/OFF Press button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds. The LED will blink 3 times (both blue and orange lights) and the button will illuminate Blue when active and ON.
Repeat this procedure to turn battery OFF.
Blue LED light will display for battery cell voltage of 3.5-4.2V. The Orange LED indicates a voltage less than 3.5V
Stepless variation in 3.3V-4.8V output variable voltage.
Rotate the rotary knob at the bottom of the battery to deliver the optimal voltage.
1. Gently screw battery into the USB charger.
2. Plug the USB into a wall charger or computer.
3. The battery will flash 3 times and then turn solid in color (Orange light in 3.2-3.5V, Blue light in 3.5-4.15V).
4. The light on the USB charger will be red when charging.
5. Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on battery will turn off.
1. Overcharge Protection When battery is overcharged (voltage beyond 4.25V), the built-in microchip will automatically stop battery charging.
2. Overdischarge Protection When battery cell voltage is less than 3.2V (low battery), the atomizer will remain OFF, and the Orange LED light will blink 15 times. Has an 8 second cut off.
3. Atomizer Short Circuit Protection If heating coils are short-circuited while vaping, the LED lights (both colors) blink 3 times, and the battery will default to “sleep mode.”
4. Charging Short Circuit Protection If the charger is short-circuited while charging, the battery will default to OFF position, stop charging, and the LED lights (both colors) will flash 6 times.
5. Lock and Unlock Function To lock the battery, press the button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds. The LED lights (both colors) will flash 3 times. Repeat this procedure or recharge to unlock
We suggest you to start with a low voltage and increase the voltage gradually until you find the right voltage for your atomizer/cartomizer.
This is for the battery only, no charger comes with this, we recommend our 420 ego charger.
This is huge in terms of diamter but it's also awesome if you need a long lasting variable voltage battery.
This item is for the battery only, it is not a kit. You will need a charger cable if you do not already have one. This item will accept any standard USB ego charging cable.
We have USB Cable Chargers here
Our Battery Knowledgebase is an important resource for your battery purchase and safety, we recommend you view the following pages.
Learn more about Battery Safety here.
Learn more about Battery Care here.
Learn more about Battery "mah" here
Learn more about Battery Life here.