International Shipments (Outside the USA) New rules as of 02/01/15
We ship to Canada, Australia, France, Mexico, United Kingdom, Finland, Ireland, Sweden, Puerto Rico and Norway. We can not ship to any other country.
Please read the following terms, condition and rules regarding International Shipments
1. All international shipments must be shipped to the card holders billing address. If we cannot determine your billing address due to a credit card verification we cannot ship. To prevent potential fraud on card holder accounts we can not ship internationally to anyone other than the card holder at the card holders place of residence.
2. Customs fees are your responsibility, they are not considered or calculated at checkout, check with your countries customs to determine if there are duty or customs fee's before ordering.
3. We cannot ship batteries via USPS outside the USA, if your order contains batteries they will be removed and your payment for them refunded. If your order is entirely batteries it will be canceled. Sealed batteries like the ego are ok to ship, this is referring to single 18650 and 18350 type batteries not in a container such as an ego.
4. There are no refunds of any kind for shipping. As of 1/27/2013 USPS has raised their rates significantly and we will not incur any shipping charges as a result of error, defect or any other reason.
We do our best to get everything right, but no one is perfect, by agreeing to these rules (placing an order) you are accepting the responsibility of shipping expenses.
5. We do not send replacement parts or exchanges for defective items (or otherwise) at our expense; please keep this in mind when ordering.
6. If you have a problem with any items you have ordered our return policy is the same with international shipments as USA shipments with one exception, shipping costs (both ways) are incurred at your expense.
7. We cannot forge customs documents, we cannot adjust prices on the customs form. Please do not ask us to change the value, change the product decsriptions or omit items.
8. International orders are limited to amounts less than 150.00 US
All orders over this amount will be cancelled. Multiple orders in succession will also be cancelled.
USPS No Longer reliably Tracks shipments outside the USA, this means that the tracking may stop once it reaches the air hub and may track no further. International Priority Mail cannot be tracked beyond the US Northeast air hub: JAMAICA NY, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) or Springfield MA, once it is listed as being in JAMAICA NY, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) or Springfield MA, it is sent to your countries customs and then on to the postal delivery service. We are not responsible for anything that happens to the package after it reaches your customs. A package listed as being in JAMAICA NY or Springfield MA is not "stuck" it is simply beyond the tracking system. All inquries beyond the JAMAICA/Springfield locations need to be directed toward your customs or postal service. Any package marked delivered by USPS is proof of your delivery, any further infrmation or requests need to be made with your country's postal service.
Because of this, we cannot replace shipments that are not delivered or have any delivery problem as we have no way of verifying that it was not delivered or has said problem. If you run into any issues, use the tracking number you were provided with and/or contact your postal and customs service in your country.
This rule is non negotiable.
If you would like, you can contact us before you place the order to add shipping insurance to the package, in the event the package is not delivered you will be reimbursed for the order.
If you wish to order from DiscountVapers and you are not in the USA you are taking a risk, 99% of all packages are delivered correctly and on time but please make sure you are comfortable with the rules above and follow these tips:
1 Always double check your order before placing it, make sure the item(s) you are ordering are exactly what you want
2. Do not place any battery orders, do not place orders for items banned in your country, the description you see on the website is the description Customs will see on the customs declaration form.
3. Be aware of the return policy when it comes to shipping, this can be a very expensive proposition to send something back to us and also to have it shipped back out to you. Other vendors might have more favorable terms or use different shipping companies
We love international sales, but the shipping expense is extremely high now and we cannot incur the expense involved in returns.