OLA X 2.2T VV & VW Battery 2200mah - Gold
The MJTech OLA X 2.2T VV & VW the first "twist" to have both Variable voltage to reach 6V AND variable wattage to 16 Watts! It also has a bottom dial voltage selector
The OLA X battery has adjustable voltage from 3.3V to 6.0V. The OLA X battery also has adjustable wattage from 7 Watt to 16 watts, the Wattage is settable on the same bottom twist dial.
1. Big battery capacity: 2200mAh. MJTech OLA X requires top charge with standard 4.2V/420mAh
2. Variable voltage：3.3V to 6V.
3. Variable Wattage：7W to 16W.
4. Can fire as low as 0.8ohms
5. Power capacity LED colors (changes depending on remaining charge)
6. Ego Threaded.
7. 10 second cutoff.
8. Metallic shell (not rubberized)
Mode output: Variable Wattage & Voltage
Dimension: 121.5(L) * 19D) mm (this is a thick battery)
Variable (output): 3.3-6.0V /7w-16w
Charging Voltage (input): 4.2V/420mAh (6-7 hours)
Maximum output current: 5.0A (Built in fuse for protection and stability)
1. Short Circuit Protection: When short circuit happens, the battery will shut down and not function again until short circuit is removed.
2. Safety Cutoff/Atomizer Protection: If you press the button for 8 seconds, the battery will be locked until the next press.
3. Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.3v, the battery will shut down.
Additional features and notes:
5-click On/Off lock feature; Press the button 5 clicks within 2 seconds and activate the battery or turn it off.
Press the button 3 times to go between VV and VW mode.
Using the battery at a higher voltage output will drain the battery faster than at a lower voltage.
We suggest you to start with a low voltage/wattage and increase gradually until you find the right voltage for your atomizer/cartomizer.
You will receive:
1 Ola X 2.2T battery as picture
No other items come with this kit, you will need a standard ego charger for this item
We recommend our 420 ego charger.
This item is for the battery only, it is not a kit. You will need a charger cable if you do not already have one. This item will accept any standard USB ego charging cable.
We have USB Cable Chargers here
Our Battery Knowledgebase is an important resource for your battery purchase and safety, we recommend you view the following pages.
Learn more about Battery Safety here.
Learn more about Battery Care here.
Learn more about Battery "mah" here
Learn more about Battery Life here.